THE BODY COLLECTION
During peak season or new launches, delivery will take longer than normal. Please allow a minimum of 7 working days from date of order for delivery in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our delivery partner is DPD and the delivery will cost €6 for the republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our delivery partner is DPD and the delivery will cost £8 to ship within the UK. Delays with shipment into the United Kingdom may occur outside of our control. Any customs charges or additional costs associated with delivery remain the customers responsibility.
We will do our best to handle your orders quickly and efficiently, with most orders dispatched within 24 hours of being placed; however, some orders may take up to 48 hours to process.
Should any unforeseen delays occur, you will be notified within 48 hours of placing your order.
Please use the tracking link emailed to you, so you can follow the progress of the order to your door. We are monitoring the situation closely and will advise of any changes. If you have any specific questions relating to your order, please email our customer service team at email@example.com
Please note that orders placed during the weekend or on (official) holidays, will be processed on the next working day.
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Any Order placed after 2pm will be processed the following working day. If we are unable to ship your goods within this timeframe we will inform you whenever possible.
During sales or busy periods standard delivery may take up to 7 working days.
Please be aware of additional customs charges and taxes which may be applicable to you if you are living outside of the European Union.
We really hope that you love your order. However, if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you have received, you may return the item(s) to us within 28 days of receipt. Once items are returned you will be entitled to receive a refund.
You can return your items by going onto the DPD returns portal, checking out as a guest and selecting 'Coops the Label' as the retailer. Please follow the steps and your items will be returned to us by DPD.
'The thong' and 'the short' are unavailable for return for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must not be worn, washed or altered in any way. Returns will not be accepted if the original swing tag has been cut off.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please allow up to 3 working days for returns to be processed once we have received them.
Delivery costs are not included in your refund. All goods are your responsibility until we receive them. We cannot refund any items that have not been received safely back to us or that get lost in transit. Please ensure they are packaged appropriately so that they do not become damaged in transit.
What information we collect
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What do we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. to process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
2. to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions)
3. To comply with legal requirements we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org precise details of your request. Please ensure you type "update personal information" in the subject line of your email.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us at email@example.com. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:
your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address provided in contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is given when you make a purchase from the Coops website. It is important to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before buying goods from our website.
By using the Coops web services you are agreeing to all of the Terms and conditions stated, which may be updated from time to time. It is important you read the terms to take notice of any changes made.
We will endeavor to make sure that all information on our website is accurate and correct at all times and will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible.
Placing an order
Remember to check your account and delivery information to ensure everything is correct before submitting your order as we may not be able to amend it.
When you submit an order, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. Only when your order has been shipped the order has been accepted.
You will also receive a shipping confirmation email once this has taken place. If we are unable to supply you with a product, we will inform you of this in email and offer you an alternative if applicable.
Our right to reject or cancel your order.
Fulfilment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
— The product is not available / in stock
— Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
— Your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud
— We have reason to believe that you are selling our products with no prior agreement to do so
— We could not deliver to the address provided by you Due to an Event Outside Our Control
— In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
Data Check: We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and checking for fraud. There are automated processes in place to filter out any suspicious orders which may be fraudulent. All fraudulent orders will be investigated and prosecuted if necessary.
Intellectual property rights
Coops owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
We operate a complaints handling policy which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments:
Want to get in contact? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find us at @coopsthelabel on Instagram.